*Before booking, please verify you have read "Who Can't Get Microchanneling" before scheduling your appointment.
Microchanneling is a minimally invasive treatment that transforms the look and feel of damaged skin to smoother and healthier-looking skin. It also has the ability to rejuvenate hair follicles and can improve hair growth. It is also known as Microneedling, Dry Needling & Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). It is a minimally-invasive non-surgical and non-ablative procedure for facial and body rejuvenation that involves the use of a micro-needling device to create a controlled injury to the skin and the Epidermis remains intact. The normal healing response begins the moment of tissue injury. Micro-injuries allow for the release of serum containing cytokines and growth factors. The body is triggered by the processes in which its Collagen, Elastin, Fibroblasts & Melanocytes go to work to repair the skin.
During the Microchanneling treatment, very small micro-needles penetrate the upper layers of your skin or scalp creating small, micro-injuries. These micro-injuries stimulate a natural healing response, which leads to the creation of new collagen. Over the course of several treatments, this repetitive healing process can create a new layer of collagen that can improve the overall appearance of your skin.
Micro channeling facial similar to Micro-Needling creates targeted & controlled micro-channels within the skin, in an effort to rebuild skin elasticity, collagen, and erase hyperpigmentation. This procedure gets kicked up a notch when I add Stem Cells to the equation, taking it from good to FANTASTIC! Combine this service with the LED Mask Treatment and elevate your results even MORE!
For skin, I recommend 3-4 treatments, spaced 8 weeks apart, for optimum results, and provide my clients with topical stem cell serums, for use at home, in an effort to optimize the effects of this game-changing procedure.
For scalp, I recommend a minimum of 5 treatments, spaced out every 7-14 days. Most report results after 3-5 sessions, depending on the age of the thinning or balding. Additional treatments are needed for areas where balding has occurred for a long period of time.
- Skin Rejuvenation – Tightens & Firms, Face & Body
- Cost effective – More affordable than most laser or IPL txs.
- Minimal discomfort (feels like a sun burn)
- Growth Factors are activated (Fibroblasts and Melanocytes)
- Increased blood flow to areas of poor healing
- Collagen is stimulated (your own natural fillers)
- Elastin (tightening) is induced
- Fine lines, acne scars, large pores and wrinkles are minimized
- Relaxes burn wounds & traumatic scars
- Stretch Marks (white)
- Mild Rosacea (vascular only)
- Rapid healing time
- Can be repeated every 4-6 weeks (lower settings) 6 months for medical treatments
- No ablation of the epidermis (The epidermis is left intact)
- All areas of the face, neck and body can be treated
- Can last 2-10 years – (depends on the client’s age and lifestyle)
- Stunning results
Microchanneling cannot be performed if you have any of these conditions:
- Open wounds
- Skin cancer or lesions
- An active bacterial or fungal infection
- Currently on Accutane (must wait 1 year after last use)
- Currently going through any type of chemo or radiation
- Pregnant or nursing
- That has dark or keloid scarring
- Raised skin such as moles or birth marks
- That has vascular diseases or cardiac abnormalities (clearance from Dr. needed)
- That has unrealistic expectations
- Dermatological skin disorders
- Has had shingles on their face (this can exacerbate a flare up)
BOTOX & FACE PEELS:
Please wait 2 weeks after botox treatment to have this service performed.
MICROCHANNELING Aftercare Instructions
Microchanneling temporarily creates hundreds of thousands of micro-channels into the skin to be "filled" by new healthy collagen. It also allows topical solutions to absorb up to 300% more effectively. During treatment, serums applied (containing naturally-derived growth factors, peptides and cytokines) restore and amplify biological communication during the wound-healing cascade that an aging immune system no longer provides. A perfect balance of gentle stimulation of your skin produces" wound healing" without a wound, complimented by the infusion of nutritious and vital factors responsible for helping you produce...your best skin!
Here are a few things to remember after your treatment while those micro-channels remain:
- DO NOT apply anything to treated areas for 90 minutes after your treatment is finished unless it is provided to you with instructions.
- DO NOT touch treated areas with your hands, cellphone or any other foreign objects for 90 minutes after your treatment is finished! Irritations from these sources can cause allergic reaction or possible acne breakout.
- Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours post treatment. You may apply sunscreen 90 minutes after your treatment is finished.
- Hydrate and moisturize your skin constantly to achieve the best results! Never let your skin dry out! If you experience excessive dryness in the days or weeks following your treatment, you can purchase additional post-treatment hydrating masks.
- Water is the least expensive and most powerful advantage you can add to your daily skincare routine!
Post-care Cellular Renewal & Healing Accelerator Serum Instructions
Apply twice daily at home to enhance results.
Starting the morning after treatment.
Throughly cleanse treated areas and apply Cellular Renewal Serum (Step1)
Wait 30 seconds and apply Healing Accelerator Serum (Step2)
Wait for serums to fully absorb before applying any other product to treated area. These products require direct contact with skin to be effective.
Things your skin may be feeling that are signs the treatment is working:
Tightness, itchiness, warmth, sensitivity, general light sunburn appearance to skin, redness etc...These are all great indications that your skin is healing and producing youthful collagen!
24-hours after treatment for Scalp:
- During your treatment period, it is important to ONLY AIR DRY your hair.
- DO NOT dry hair aggressively with towel after shower.
- Following this protocol will decrease shedding and stress on follicles during treatment.
This is cost per treatment and is broken down by areas:
$200 Per Knee
$200 Per Arm
$200 for Female Balding
$300 for Male Balding
SAVE and buy 3 Face Treatments for the cost of 2! $800
SAVE and buy 4 Face Treatments for the cost of 3! $1200
SAVE and buy 4 Neck treatments for the cost of 3! $450
SAVE and buy 4 Chest Treatments for the cost of 3! $450
I recommend using the LED Mask Treatment which will elevate your results even MORE!
$49 (20 Minutes)
$20 (15 Minutes)
Masks for $25 each OR a box of 5 for $100
It is recommended that you space out your skin treatments every 4 weeks and your scalp treatments every 2 weeks.
You must wait 2 weeks after a face peel to have Microchanneling performed. If you want to have a face peel after, you must also wait 2 weeks post Microchanneling treatment.
Please wait 2 weeks before having Microchanneling performed.
You can use active products such as hydroquinone 72 hours or 3 days after your Micro-Channeling treatment.
You can use the mask immediately after treatment and once a week thereafter at home. Do a weekly exfoliation with the mask for extra lovely results!
Most people will start to see results after the 1st treatment. However, this depends on each person and how deep the acne scars are.
Here is a photo indicating progress after 1st treatment and a selfie taken 8 days after treatment:
Please set up a consultation or send us a photo to determine this. We have precision tips that help us go around superficial moles, but without seeing how many you have it is hard to say.
Most people do not experience pain, but a tickling sensation or vibration from the machine as it is lightly "stamped" in quick taps around the face. In some areas you'll feel more of the sensation than others. Overall it is very tolerable! We do have a numbing cream we use for you to make it even more comfortable! Some opt without it.
Please avoid the sun for 5 days and then use sunscreen.
Microchanneling is an almost non-invasive treatment that transforms damaged skin into smoother and healthier-looking skin. It also can improve hair growth by rejuvenating hair follicles.
Microchanneling treatment is executed with very small micro-needles that penetrate the upper layers of your skin or scalp creating small, microchannels/micro-injuries. These micro-injuries incite a natural healing response, which creates new collagen. During several treatments, this repetitive healing process creates a new collagen layer that improves your skin.
We recommend 3-4 treatments, spaced 4-8 weeks apart for optimum results. This really depends on each individual client. Some may need less treatments! Results are incredible and for 30 days, the skin continues to repair and heal itself. I provide my clients with topical stem cell serums, for use at home, to optimize the effects of this game-changing procedure.
For the scalp, I recommend a minimum of 5 treatments, spaced out every 7-14 days. Most clients report results after 3-5 sessions, depending on the age of the thinning or balding. Additional treatments are needed for areas where balding has occurred for a longer period.
Microneedling is minimally invasive and requires no downtime. You may notice some irritation and redness on your skin following the procedure that usually won’t last but a couple hours or a day or two depending on how your skin reacts. This is a natural response to the small “injuries' ' made by the needles on your skin. You can return to work or school post-procedure if you’re comfortable. Some people utilize camouflaging makeup to cover up the redness.
Most people witness results after the very first session!! For hair, it is common to see results after the first 2-3!
This truly depends on a person’s sensitivity. Most people say it is not painful, but can feel a little discomfort. We do utilize topical numbing to help with comfort.